Leave the world and the internet behind… just for a bit. Instead, enjoy your family!
Relax and enjoy a swim on the beach, stop in for a snack at the concession stand, and enjoy the scenic view. With our modern campsites, our beautiful setting, Windy Hollow offers family camping at it’s best. In keeping with our goal of providing a quiet, secluded getaway for you and your family, internet is not available.
NOTE: Form of payments include cash/check only
Windy Hollow offers campsites for year-round living for $425.00/mo plus a $200.00 deposit. Water & Sewer is included. Deposit will be returned as long as the camp site is left in the same condition as it was at check-in.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal rates available
- 100 acre campground
- 175 sites from primitive tent camping to full hook-up (30-50 Amp. service)
- Most campsites have a lake front view
- Year round living
- Seasonal Camping includes free swimming and fishing in all lakes except pay lake
- New wheelchair accessible shower house
- Dump Station
- Free “catch and release” fishing on camper’s lakes – seven to choose from (except “pay lake”)
PLEASE DO NOT BRING FIREWOOD INTO THE CAMPGROUND!
Our forests are threatened by non-native insects that can kill large numbers of trees. Anyone bringing firewood Into the campground will be required to leave it in their vehicle. Learn More »
Firewood is available for sale at the convenience store. $5 burn permit required.
Please call for current rates.
We are often out working on our grounds
Please call first:
If no answer, please leave a message at:
Forms of Payment: Cash or local checks only.